Sofiatech is an engineering and IT service company specialized in the design and integration of electronics, mechatronics, embedded software, cloud solutions and the Internet of Things.
In order to provide you with our services, we need to collect and process personal data about you. Sofiatech attaches great importance to the protection of personal data and respect for your privacy.
Sofiatech is committed to protecting personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and information security laws including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how we collect, use and share the personal data you provide to us via our website.
What data do we collect ?
By using our site, you may be required to provide us with personal data, either directly or indirectly (via third party sources), or through your use of the site.
The personal data collected will depend on your use of the site, and may therefore include· Identifying information, such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number and social networks of the individual concerned.
· Transaction data, such as your bank details and your SIREN if you are a professional.
· Technical data, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system used.
· Data related to your account on our Site, such as the user name and password.
· Contact form data, such as comments, requests, questions and information sent to our customer service via the contact form.
· Business-related data, such as company name, business e-mail and occupation.
· Connection data, such as functions used, pages visited, configuration selected, time stamp of visits and search terms.
· Location data, such as the geographical location of the user.
When collecting your personal data, you may be informed that some of the information is mandatory in order to achieve the expected result. If you do not provide Failure to provide this mandatory information, it may make be it impossible to fulfil the request
Why do we collect your Personal Data ?
We collect and process personal data from our users for the following purposes only :· To manage your access to and use of our Site;
· To process your orders, follow up on your requests (purchases or complaints), manage invoices or your customer life;
· To respond to your requests for information and/or your comments;
· To provide you with technical support and maintenance to ensure the proper functioning and security of our Site;
· To improve the functionality and quality of your browsing experience on our Site, by conducting tests, research, analysis, surveys and polls;
· To manage applications for recruitment purposes via our Site;
· To provide you with content that is relevant, tailored and personalised to your interests and geographical location.
· In order to carry out commercial prospecting operations;
· To promote our Site;
· To send you changes, updates or any other news relating to our Site;
· To invite you to events that we organise, alone or in partnership;
· To invite you to participate in our customer satisfaction surveys, contests and promotions;
· To determine the impact of our promotional activities and to evaluate our business performance by identifying trends in the use of our Site;
· To comply with our legal obligations;
· To anticipate and resolve potential disputes;
· To perform and enforce all of our contracts.
On what legal basis do we collect your Personal Data ?
We collect and process your personal data in accordance with the Regulations and only on the following legal basis.· When it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you;
· When it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
· When you have expressly consented to the processing of your Personal Data;
· When it is necessary for our legitimate interests (to detect, investigate and prevent technical, fraud and security problems, to protect our rights, property or the safety of our users and employees, or in connection with marketing to professionals).
Who are the recipients of your Personal Data ?
The personal data of our users is strictly confidential and intended for Sofiatech only.Unless required to do so by law, accountancy or the courts, we will not disclose, rent, lease or otherwise transfer your personal data to any third party other than
· The host of our site (located in France) (see if there is a host abroad?), for the purpose of performing maintenance and hosting services of the databases;
· The publisher of a third-party application on our Site for the purposes of accessing and using said application;
· Our service providers, distributors, representatives, subcontractors and partners, for the purposes of accessing the services requested, carrying out a transaction or responding to your requests for advice and information
Why do we share your personal data ?
We only share your personal data in the following circumstances :· At the request of the competent authorities in the context of the search for offenders;
· In order to carry out by third party companies the IT services necessary for the proper functioning of our Site;
· In order to have our partners carry out your requests for information, your orders or specific assistance;
· In order to carry out a secure hosting of your personal data;
· For the purposes of commercial statistics and direct prospecting.
How long is your personal data kept ?
Your personal data will only be kept for as long as is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this policy, in accordance with the applicable regulations and laws. After this period, your personal data will be deleted.In order to ensure total transparency in our relationship with our users, we provide you with the following table, summarising the retention periods implemented at Sofia Networks.
The retention periods for your data are determined according to the applicable legal provisions (national laws, accounting and tax provisions, but also on the recommendation of the French National Commission on Informatics and Liberty).
What about the security of your data ?
Sofiatech implements measures to keep your data in conditions that ensure their integrity and confidentiality. Our measures guarantee the protection of your data against any unauthorised access, modification, alteration, disclosure, loss or destruction.Sofiatech mainly stores your data (those necessary for the management of contracts, services and/or offers) with service providers who host their data in the European Union. However, when necessary, we may transfer your personal data to service providers operating outside the European Union.
When we transfer your data outside the European Union, we guarantee you the same level of protection as in the European Union as a whole, either because your data is transferred to a country whose level of protection has been judged adequate by the European Commission, or because our service providers have undertaken to comply with the standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission, or because our partner has joined the Privacy Shield agreement.
If we use a service provider acting on our behalf as a subcontractor, we will ensure that the service provider complies with its security obligations prior to any disclosure of your personal data.
In the event that an unauthorised third party has access to your data, we will inform you and notify the French National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL).
Your rights concerning your personal data ?
Sofiatech guarantees you the exercise of your rights related to your data in accordance with the Regulation. You can at any time and free of charge make use of your rights:– To have access to your personal data;
– Modify your inaccurate personal data;
– Obtain the deletion of your personal data;
– Restrict our processing of your personal data;
– Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
– Object to the processing of your personal data;
– Obtain a copy of your personal data.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at the following address email@example.com
In order to ensure the confidentiality of your data, we reserve the right to ask you to provide us with proof of your identity so that we can verify your identity.